Re: [xep-support] Border-Collapse Implementation

From: David Tolpin (dvd@renderx.com)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 08:28:45 PST

    > I read in a previous message that border collapsing is not supported in
    > XEP. When do you anticipate that this feature will be added?

    Bill,

    we are working on a number of improvements, border collapsing is one
    of them, and the list is rather long. The best way to get informed
    about new versions is to subscribe to xep-announce. A good way to
    get something you really need if you need it urgently is to contact
    our marketing/sales people and negotiate a custom order.

    David