Re: [xep-support] Cryptix

From: Alexander Peshkov <peshkov@renderx.com>
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 05:32:43 PST

Hello Jim,

JVM 1.5 is not fully backward-compatible, at least Cryptix package
used by older versions of XEP can't work under Java 1.5. We have
removed Cryptix dependency long time ago - please upgrade your version
of XEP and the problem will go away.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
RenderX